Worship Services at New Bridge Baptist Church
We believe it is important for every person at New Bridge to Love God in worship.
- Family worship service at 8:30 AM on Sunday
- Kids' worship service at 9:45 AM for children in grades kindergarten through grade 6 on Sunday
- Family worship service at 11:00 AM (grades K-6 in Sunday Morning Bible Study) on Sunday
- A preschool nursery (through age four/Pre-K) is provided at 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM on Sunday
- Renovate Worship for students in grades 7-12 on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
Why is Loving God so important?
Matthew 22 tells the story of Jesus' encounter with a man who asked, "Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" Jesus quoted from God's instruction to Moses in Deuteronomy 6 and answered, "'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment." (Matthew 22:36-38)
Jesus' statement that the first and greatest command is to Love God fully and completely means that it is the most important thing that we do. It is our first priority, and at New Bridge, we use our worship times to lead people into a saving, love relationship with Jesus Christ. Find your place to Love God fully today.